Nokia 5.1 smartphone features a 5.5-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and 439 PPI pixels density. The Nokia 5.1 is built with Glass front, aluminum frame and aluminum back design. And it is obtainable in Black, Copper and Tempered Blue colors.
It measures 151.1 x 70.7 x 8.3 mm and weighs 150 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 18:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 73.1%.
The smartphone came running on Android 8.0(Oreo) which is upgradable to Android 9 Pie out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53). Its chipset is MediaTek Helio P18, a Mali-T860MP2 GPU paired with 2/3GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Nokia 5.1 comes with 16/32GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
Nokia 5.1 Full Futures
The smartphone comes with a single rear camera of 16-megapixel with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera also has a single 8-megapixel.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 3G, 2G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and micro USB port.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Nokia 5.1 is powered with a 2970mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Nokia 5.1 Price In Nigeria
The Nokia 5.1 Price in Nigeria is N32,500 in Nigeria and equivalent to about $90 Dollar USD.
- Announced: May 2019
- Status: Available. Released, August 2019
- Dimension: 151.1 x 70.7 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass ), aluminum frame, aluminum back (6000 series)
- Color: Black, Copper, Tempered Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 5.5-inches, (73.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Pixels Density: 439 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE ban d 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Internal Memory: 16GB/32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB via microSD card. ( It uses a dedicated slot)
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo); upgradable to Android 9 (Pie)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P18
- CPU: Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Single: ( 16-megapixel, PDAF, with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, dual-tone
- Videos: 1080p@30fps
- Single: (8-megapixel)
- Features: face detection, video, picture
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 2970mAh Li-P.o
- Fast Charging: No
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- NFC: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0 On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE
IN THE BOX
- Nokia 5.1 device
- Type-C USB cable
- SIM tray tool
- Quick start guide